A VERY IMPORTANT Vote is taking place at the CUSD School Board meeting on
October 19th at 7:00 p.m.
A Resolution will be presented to guarantee that State matching funds will be used for a new CVHS Stadium.
Please consider attending this important Board meeting. Wear your Black and Gold colors, and show our Trustees that our community supports this project.
Here’s How YOU Can Help!
- Attend the Board meeting and show our school pride by wearing black and gold.
- Write an email to each Trustee:
- Thank them for putting this item on the agenda!
- Stress that the stadiums current condition is unsafe and a renovation is overdue.
- CVHS stadium is a gathering place, a place of community pride, and should be a reflection of CUSD’s commitment to student safety.
- Here is a list of the CUSD Board of Trustees
- Complete our form below and share your specific wishlist for our stadium and why the stadium renovation is important.
Note: the form may also be completed in a separate browser page …