CVHS Foundation Mission
Our mission is to enhance the educational experience of all CVHS students allowing them to achieve their full potential in a nationally ranked high school. And, to ensure that students have access to premier facilities and enter adulthood as leaders and competitive members of the 21st century.
Foundation Approves over $10,000 in Grants
- water bottle refill station
- biology DNA/electrophoresis kits
- moveable mirrors for the Theatre Department
- digital voice recorders for the Languages Department
- graphing calculators for the Math Department
- cameras for the newspaper and yearbook classes
- microscopes and cameras for the Science Department
- an iPad for the Special Ed Department
- 5 TRX Resistance Band stations for the PE Department
Library Renovation Project
The CVHS Foundation continues its commitment to updating the library through its contribution to purchase new library flooring.