CVHS Foundation Mission
Our mission is to enhance the educational experience of all CVHS students allowing them to achieve their full potential in a nationally ranked high school. And, to ensure that students have access to premier facilities and enter adulthood as leaders and competitive members of the 21st century.
2022 Classroom Grants Approved!
Foundation continues to support CVHS students by purchasing:
- Print station, 2 tables, 8 chairs for Library
- Furniture and mindfulness tools for Special Ed. Department
- MacBook Pro for Yearbook/Newspaper
- Surface Pro for Math Department
- Tools and glazes for Ceramics
2021 Classroom Grants Approved!
- water bottle refill station
- biology DNA/electrophoresis kits
- moveable mirrors for the Theatre Department
- digital voice recorders for the Languages Department
- graphing calculators for the Math Department
- cameras for the newspaper and yearbook classes
- microscopes and cameras for the Science Department
- an iPad for the Special Ed Department
- 5 TRX Resistance Band stations for the PE Department
Library Renovation Project
The CVHS Foundation continues its commitment to updating the library through its contribution to purchase new library flooring.