2022 / 2023 Classroom Grants Approved!
CVHS Foundation continues its support of Capo students by approving $8,900 in classroom grants!
Click here to read about what is being purchased for the Engineering Program, the STEPS program, Math department, and Music department!
We Did It!
Thanks to your support the CUSD Board unanimously voted to guarantee that state matching funds will be used for a new CVHS Stadium.
2022 Classroom Grants Approved!
Foundation continues to support CVHS students by purchasing:
- Print station, 2 tables, 8 chairs for Library
- Furniture and mindfulness tools for Special Ed. Department
- MacBook Pro for Yearbook/Newspaper
- Surface Pro for Math Department
- Tools and glazes for Ceramics
2021 Classroom Grants Approved!
- water bottle refill station
- biology DNA/electrophoresis kits
- moveable mirrors for the Theatre Department
- digital voice recorders for the Languages Department
- graphing calculators for the Math Department
- cameras for the newspaper and yearbook classes
- microscopes and cameras for the Science Department
- an iPad for the Special Ed Department
- 5 TRX Resistance Band stations for the PE Department
Library Renovation Project
The CVHS Foundation continues its commitment to updating the library through its contribution to purchase new library flooring.