VOLUNTEERS WELCOME! The Foundation’s success depends on the participation of all its volunteers. The Foundation has formed an Advisory Committee comprised of ALL of the volunteers. The committee will advise the Executive Board with suggestions for projects and activities that will help the Foundation reach its goals. Within each committee, there are a variety of ways that you can volunteer your time and talents. All meetings of the Foundation Board are open to members of the various committees but are not mandatory.
Advisory Committee – Will advise the board on various ideas such as fundraising ideas, capital projects, etc. This committee will be comprised of all volunteers interested in volunteering for the CVHS Foundation. The committee will explore and suggest next steps for the Board to consider. Under this Advisory Committee will be various action committees such as:
- Grant Writing – If you have experience writing grants or would like to learn, the Foundation is looking for grants to apply for to receive funding for project
- Sponsorship Program – Assist in the development and execution of the new CVHS Foundation Sponsorship Program.
- Registration – Responsible for volunteer coordination and scheduling for summer registration as well as collecting donations and selling merchandise.
- Marketing – Responsible for maintaining a database of emails and sending listserve messages (content will be supplied) and exploring additional ways to market the Foundation.
- Data Entry
- Volunteers for one-time events (Registration, Taste of Capo, special events)
- ListServe – will maintain and update the current list and send listserve to the database group. Text will be sent by the person who is seeking information
- Website – Responsible for maintaining the website and updating as authorized by the Foundation President.
- Social Media – Responsible for posting to Facebook and Twitter on a regular basis.
The CVHS Foundation Board will host an Advisory Committee planning meeting prior to the start of the 2014/15 school year.
If you would like to join the Advisory Committee, complete the contact information below and click submit. Be sure to tell us what you like to do.