Student Advisor to the CVHS Foundation
The CVHS Foundation has an opening for a student representative on the board. It is a nonvoting position. The appointment will be for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
The Student Advisor will:
1. Attend CVHS Foundation board meetings. (Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 5:30 pm.)
2. Consult with other CVHS students to assess student attitudes and opinions on various board agenda items.
3. Participate in board discussions on agenda items which directly or indirectly relate to students.
4. Offer comments and/or opinions on various board agenda items from a student perspective.
5. Assist with registration and other events as necessary.
6. Remain in good standing academically and behaviorally. If the student advisor receives any serious disciplinary action or fails to adhere to these expectations, he/she may be removed from the position.
Applications will be accepted from students who will be juniors in the 2017-2018 school year.
Applicants may be interviewed.
Applications are due by Monday October 1st, 2018.
Applications can be submitted via the Foundation website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online By CLICKING HERE
Download Application by CLICKING HERE
Questions? Please contact Jane Maxson, CVHS Foundation President, at email@example.com