The Capistrano Valley High School Foundation is committed to supporting the Students, Faculty and facilities of Capistrano Valley High School through campus capital improvement projects as approved by the Board of Directors.
Currently Approved Projects
- Equipment purchases, including a just approved new piano, for the new Performing Arts Center. The Yamaha Concert Series C-7 Grand Piano will be delivered to the new stage summer 2013.
- School Loop - We are pleased to announce that the due to generous donations to the CVHS Foundation we have been able to continue to fund School Loop.
- CVHS Art Gallery – Read the Orange County Register’s recap of the grand opening.
- Technology upgrades, including replacement of the schools outdated computer labs - The Foundation was able to arrangd for the donation of ten gently used computers from the California State University system for use in the CVHS library.
- Stadium bleachers- for more information go to the CVHS Stadium page